LSD Liquid Drops , LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) abbreviated LSD or LSD-25, also known as lysergide and colloquially as acid, is a semisynthetic psychedelic drug of the ergoline family, well known for its psychological.
****Place and order if only you are ready to buy****
$350.00 – $2,200.00
BUY LIQUID LSD ONLINE
What is LSD?
LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), first synthesized in 1938, is an extremely potent hallucinogen. It is synthetically made from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains. It is so potent its doses tend to be in the microgram range. It’s effects, often called a “trip” can be stimulating, pleasurable, and mind-altering or it can lead to n unpleasant, sometimes terrifying experience called a “bad trip.”
LSD is produced in crystalline form and then mixed with other inactive ingredients, or diluted as a liquid for production in ingestible forms. It is odorless, colorless and has a slightly bitter taste.
LSD is usually found on the streets in various forms, for example:
- blotter paper (LSD soaked onto sheets of absorbent paper with colorful designs; cut into small, individual dosage units) – the most common form.
- thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as window panes)
- tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots) or capsules
- liquid on sugar cubes
- pure liquid form (may be extremely potent)
Effects of LSD Use
LSD is a mind-altering drug. It is thought LSD causes it’s characteristic hallucinogenic effects via interaction with the serotonin receptors in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps control your behavior and mood, governs your senses, and moderates you thoughts.
The physical effects of LSD are unpredictable from person-to-person, and no one knows if they will have a good or bad “trip.” Usually, the first effects of the drug when taken by mouth are felt 30 to 45 minutes after taking it, peak at 2 to 4 hours, and may last 12 hours or longer. Use by the intravenous (IV) route will produce a much quicker action, usually within 10 minutes. Effects include:
- distorted visual perception of shapes, colors
- altered sounds
- anxiety and depression
- flashbacks (a return of the “trip” experience) days or months later
- rapid heart rate, increased body temperature and high blood pressure
- dilated pupils
Treatment for LSD Use
Once a decision is made to obtain treatment, there are several steps to take.
- Speak to a healthcare provider to help direct you to reliable sources of help and monitor your progress.
- Talk therapy (behavioral counseling) and/or group counseling may be an option to help you understand your behaviors and why you continue to use LSD.
- Keep your appointments and follow your providers treatment plan.
- Consider including trusted family or friends in your treatment plan.
- Take care of yourself: exercise, eat healthfully, and control your stress level. Surround yourself with supportive people.
- Added medical therapy may be needed to treat symptoms due to drug use, such as anxiety, depression, or schizophrenia.
- Work to find new hobbies and interests that will take your mind off of LSD. Consider a volunteer opportunity.
- Each day make an effort to stay away from people who abuse drugs, even if they are former friends.
1 Vial, 2 Vials, 3 Vials, 4 Vials, 5 Vials, 10 Vials